I'm having a boring moment at school right now so listed some of my life goals to fill the boringness.
1. First earn crapton of money. Somehow.
2. Spend it all by accidentally falling into a pile of commissions.
3. Earn another crapton of money.
4. Spend it on the following (no particular order required):
- One-eyed Bibarel plushie. I want Molla plush to hang around with in conventions.
- Find a good fursuit maker somewhere and ask if they could use their awesome fursuit making powers in making hand puppets instead. I really want Wurr puppets.
- Actually Wurr plushies sound pretty awesome too. But I really want those puppets.
- Cat skull. Domestic one (stay away from anything that even smells like being listed on CITES and you know how many feline species are listed there)
- More commissions. Never too many commissions.
- Make people happy.
- Wolf skull replica, because real wolf is CITES. Do not mess with CITES.
- Cat. Living one. My life needs a cat.
- Oh, and pay off that student loan of yours. Requires another crapton of money. Don't worry about it now, it's future me's problem.
5. World domination.
6. Get bored of world domination.
7. Get back to drawing comics.